Not only does Seastar Cottage offer accessible accommodation on Deal Seafront, it is arranged to make the most of the stunning sea views. The living areas and the master bedroom are upstairs; accessible by lift for wheelchair users and on the ground floor, a family room, and accessible bedroom with hoist and two further bedrooms. The property boasts a large decking area overlooking the beach and a quiet walled courtyard to the rear. The perfect spot to enjoy a balmy sunny day on the beach or to watch the stormy seas from the comfort of the house.
Seastar cottage has been sympathetically converted to sleep eight people in five bedrooms with facilities for the mobility impaired and wheelchair users. The house is spacious, very well equipped and maintained. The owners aim to offer those little extras to enhance your holiday including free Broadband and Netflix, and well behaved pets are welcome.
The front entrance opens into a front hallway leading to
- Fully equipped utility room with separate toilet, storage for outdoor cushions and access to courtyard garden with table, chairs, BBQ and washing line
- Interior hallway leading to
- Family bedroom with kingsize bed, single profiling bed and ensuite shower room
- Two further single bedrooms
- Family shower room
- Single accessible bedroom with profiling bed, overhead H frame hoist, adjoining wetroom with sink, wheel in shower and toilet
- lift from accessible bedroom to upper floor and bifold doors with level access into courtyard garden
Large open plan design consisting of
- Lift lobby overlooking the beach leading into lounge area
- Lounge with large windows and the ‘best view in the house’, flat screen TV, DVD player
- Dining room with beachside patio doors leading to large, ramped decking area with sea views, table and chairs
- Kitchen with range cooker, American fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Master bedroom and ensuite